Mobile Virtualization Market Segmentations, Applications and Industry Analysis Till 2028
The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Mobile Virtualization can increase in smartphone penetration. For more secured corporate data and the increasing malware attacks on smartphones has increased the usage of mobile virtualization as it provides security from those attacks.
Market Size – USD 2.91 Billion in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 15.3%, Market Trends –Increasing demand for cloud-based solutions.
The Mobile virtualization market is expected to grow from USD 2.91 Billion in 2020 to USD 9.03 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 1.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for security and robustness in data, increasing digitalization of workplaces and mobile workforces with various operating systems, need for effective productivity of employees and organization and penetration of BYOD services in enterprises to isolate personal and work data are some of the driving factors of the market. The increasing demand for cloud-based solutions and high demand for mobiles to enterprise virtualization are the opportunities for potential growth of this market.
The issues faced by enterprises for deployment of mobile virtualization difficulties are the adoption of technology across devices, the need for high-speed network connectivity and lack of awareness. This might be a major restraining factor for the mobile virtualization market.
Key players within Mobile Virtualization market are IBM Corporation (US), VMware, Inc (US), CA Technologies (US), Oracle Corporation (US), Microsoft Corporation, Citrix Systems, Inc (US), Harman International Industries, Inc (US), BlackBerry Limited (Canada), AT&T Inc (US), Red Hat, Inc (US), Google LLC (US), Amazon.com, Inc (US) among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1114
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The mobile virtualization market is segmented by application type into enterprise and consumer. The consumer segment is expected to witness the highest growth of approximately 16.5% CAGR during the forecast period, due to its range of benefits to the end users, such as isolating personal and work data, BYOD services in companies, etc.
- The mobile virtualization market is segmented by technology into hypervisor, mobile device management, and application container. Hypervisor segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approximately 17.1% during the forecast period since it helps to maximize the effective use of computing resources such as network bandwidth, memory, and CPU cycles.
- The mobile virtualization market is segmented by organization size into large and small & medium-sized enterprises. Large and medium-sized mostly adapt mobile enterprise application, due to the cost-saving and security benefits of virtualization.
- The Mobile Virtualization Market is segmented by industry vertical into retail, media & entertainment, manufacturing & supply chain management, IT & telecom, BFSI, healthcare & life sciences, public sector & education, energy & utility and others. The segment which is expected to witness a growth of approximately 15.9% during the forecast period, is the retail, media & entertainment segment, the reason being the increasing privacy and security issues in the same. Mobile virtualization in this segment may improve the managing of a diverse mobile fleet, increase customer engagement, improve store operations, and increase efficiency and connectivity of the workforce.
- The Mobile Virtualization Market is segmented geographically into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. APAC, the home of some large economies and developing countries like Japan, China, India, is to witness the highest growth of approximately 17.8% CAGR during the forecast period, due to the adverse adoption of mobile Virtualization services and solutions by enterprises in this region, due to low cost of hardware, and increase in network visibility and flexibility facilitated by the technology.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-virtualization-market
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of application type, technologies, organization size, industry vertical and regional analysis.
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Application Containers
- Mobile Device Management
Application type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Organization size (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Industry vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2028)
- Retail, Media & Entertainment
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
- IT & Telecom
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Public sector & Education
- Energy & Utility
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1114
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data
is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research
reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions
purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior
shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter
business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and
fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare,
Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research
offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com